The "Mama Mia" Whipped Body Butter is a gem. Each ingredient is outlined and ways they benefit the skin:
- Cocoa Butter: A great source of vitamin E. Vitamin E supports the health of your brain, skin, and blood. It is high in fatty acids which is great for replenishing the skin's moisture; as well as creating a barrier to protect the skin from losing that moisture. Cocoa butter absorbs well into the skin without leaving it feeling greasy. It is also known to improve the skin's elasticity. Most commonly used to smooth scars, wrinkles, or other marks on the body.
- Shea Butter: Soft butter that is known to soften and hydrate the skin. It contains anti-inflammatory properties to soothe the skin for conditions like eczema and psoriasis. This is also high is fatty acid levels which is great for softening scar tissue. This butter also has the ability to stop breakouts due to keeping your pores unclogged.
- Safflower Oil: Known to have anti-inflammatory and anti- oxidant benefits. possesses moisturizing effects that give your skin a smoother, softer glow. This oil is good for treating acne spots as well as unclogging your pores. Known to keep your cells in good health.
- Jojoba Oil: Used as a remedy for acne, dry skin, and many other skin conditions. This oil works to seal your skin with a protective barrier to prevent skin from losing moisture. It is a hypoallergenic oil that keeps the skin feeling soothed and moisturized. Jojoba oil regulates sebum production because it is the oil that is most similar to the sebum that our bodies naturally produce.
- Castor oil: Known for preventing wrinkles, fighting acne, reducing puffiness, and moisturizing the skin.
Mama Mia Whipped Body Butter
This products is great for stretch marks or any other skin toning areas. It also a body mositurizer that works amazing on dry and cracked areas of the body. It contains 4 oz of butter but a little goes a very long way. Best when applied to wet skin, but keep any and all moisture from inside the jar.