The Honey Dip Body Oil is one of a kind. It can be used to tackle rough, dry portions of the skin, or it could be used over the entire body as a daily moisturizer. Each ingredient is perfectly crafted together to create an illuminating glow to the skin. Below lists each ingreadient and ways that they can benefit the skin:
- Castor Oil: Known for preventing wrinkles, fighting acne, reducing puffiness, and moisturizing the skin.
- Safflower Oil: Known to have anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant benefits. Possesses moisturizing effects that give your skin a smoother, softer glow. This oil is good for treating acne spots as well as unclogging your pores. Known to keep your cells in good health.
- Rosehip Oil: Said to have more Vitamin C than an orange or lemon. It also supports collagen production which helps reduce wrinkling. This oil increases wound healing and helps reduce dry skin. It also contains Vitamin A which aids in reducing sun damage, hyperpigmentation, and acne.
- Mango Butter: Contains Vitamin A which is an antioxidant that stimulates the skin's natural renewal process. It reduces wrinkles and fine lines as well as can be used on acne prone skin. This butter is lightweight and non-greasy which is great for the absorption into the skin. It is moisturizing, anti-inflammatory, protective, soothing, and healing. With regular use, it shows a noticeable improvement, calms the skin, and reduces redness and itching.
- Shea Butter: A soft butter that is known to soften and hydrate the skin. It contains anti-inflammatory properties to soothe the skin for conditions like eczema and psoriasis. This is also high in fatty acid levels which is great for softening scar tissue. This butter also has the ability to stop breakouts due to keeping your pores unclogged.
- Vitamin E Oil: Derived from a group of fat-soluble vitamins with anti-oxidant effects. This oil contains anti-aging benefits, fights inflammation, and can be used to aid dry, flaky skin. Vitamin E Oil can be used for itchy skin, allergic reactions, and sometimes even infections and scars.
- Jojoba Oil: Used as a remedy for acne, dry skin, and many other skin conditions. This oil works to seal your skin with a protective barrier to prevent skin from losing moisture. It is a hypoallergenic oil that keeps the skin feeling soothed and revitalizing. Jojoba Oil regulates sebum production because it is the oil that is most similar to the sebum that our bodies naturally produce.
- Honey Fragrence Oil
- Vanilla Fragrence Oil
Honey Dip Body Oil
The Honey Dip Body Oil is a product you cannot resist! It may only be 2 oz but it goes a long way and the benefits to the skin are endless.
Vitamin E Oil
Honey Fragrence Oil
Vanilla Fragrence Oil